Air Conditioning Queens Park
Endeavour Air Conditioning Queens Park is truly a family owned and operated business since 1988. With over 30 years of experience in the heating and cooling industry, accredited with extensive trade qualifications and a member of the industry body AIRAH. As a small business working with thousands of household owners and business owners, we understand how important it is to provide and deliver the best workmanship for the residents and business owners of Queens Park. A long-lasting relationship is our desire when we begin work on any project. The categories we specialise in are: Air Conditioning Installation Queens Park, Air Conditioning Repairs Queens Park and Air Conditioning Sales Queens Park. Regardless of the type of air conditioning system, whether it is a commercial air conditioning project or a simple home ducted air conditioning system, Endeavour is the business you can trust.
Endeavour Air Conditioning Queens Park Team
With a highly qualified and experienced air conditioning Queens Park team, it is our commitment in only using licensed employees who can undertake any type of air conditioning service, maintenance or installation.
Our company commitment to you:
- Quality workmanship
- Qualified Technicians
- On Time Job completion
- Outstanding customer service
Our Licenses and Qualifications
- We are a member of the Refrigeration and air conditioning, electrical and refrigeration, Licence No: 51344c
- ASSA Certified Company policy and procedures for safety management
- Member of Australian Institution of Air Conditioning, Contractors Association (RACCA)
- Member of the Refrigeration and Air conditioning, refrigeration and heating (AIRAH)
- ASSA Certified company policy and procedures for safety management
Air Conditioning Price Queens Park
The way we approach any enquiry into an air conditioning system is with a thoroughness that ensures that you, being the customer, receives the best advice possible. It is sometimes hard to know what an air conditioning price Queens Park would be roughly when searching online. With our scoping process, we ensure we understand what the objective is. The objective of having your home or premises heated or cooled can vary. We assess things like:
- Air Flow
- Air Conditioning Energy Efficiency
- Your Budget
- The preferred brand
- Connectivity to smart devices
These 6 factors allow us to present to you a solution that is not only cost-effective but a solution we hope you will have 100% satisfaction. We provide a workmanship warranty which proves we are happy to put our workmanship on the line.
We offer free onsite quotations with a thorough inspection.
Looking for Air Conditioning near me?
Yes you have come to the right place. Having a team available to service any air conditioning requirement in Queens Park allows us to get to your door on the same day.
Our service includes but are not limited to:
- The one-off Air-Conditioning Repairs Queens Park
- Fault Finding On Any Brand Of AIr Conditioners
- Air Con Breakdowns
If the fault can be fixed easily or if the fault requires major work you will be quoted a fixed price for the repair work before we proceed.
Air Conditioning Brands In Queens Park
At Endeavour Air Conditioning offers a wide range of brands at a price to suit your budget.
Some of the air conditioning system brands we work really frequently with are:
- Daikin Air Conditioners Queens Park
- Mitsubishi Air Conditioners
- Carrier Air Conditioners
- Panasonic Air Conditioners
- Samsung Air Conditioners
- LG Air Conditioners
- Fujitsu Air Conditioners
If you are looking for a specific type of air conditioning system such as the following, we also are qualified and extremely experienced in
- Split Systems Queens Park
- Ducted Air Conditioning Queens Park
- Window Air Conditioners Queens Park
- Reverse Air Conditioning Systems
- Central Air Conditioners
- Ductless Air Conditioners
Endeavour Air services all of Sydney as well as Queens Park. We operate 365 days a year so please do not hesitate to speak to one of our friendly staff to book in an onsite inspection.