Service & Maintenance
Endeavour Air Conditioning’s services include installation, service and maintenance. Our service and maintenance team has over 30 years of experience in the industry. We regularly undertake training with manufacturers to stay up to date with the rapidly changing technology of the industry. It is our insurance that our team have the appropriate knowledge to provide service solutions for all makes and models of air conditioners, mechanical ventilation and electrical control services.
The benefits of our service and maintenance team are:
- Fully trained and qualified technicians
- Fast response times
- We service all makes and models of air conditioning systems
- One point of contact for installation, service and maintenance
- Authorised Fujitsu, Daikin, Hitachi, Temperzone and Mitsubishi repair agent
Service relates to the one off repair of faults or breakdowns you may experience with any building service systems you have. Endeavour Air Conditioning has fully trained, qualified technicians who you can call out to attend your premises to repair or diagnosis the problem or fault.
If the fault can be fixed easily and within you agreed cost and time scale, it will be completed for you. We operate a fixed call out charge for the first hour and any additional time or work will be advised to you. Parts and consumables will be charged at extra cost if required or necessary. We are service all brands of air cons, including Daikin, Fujitsu and Mitsubishi.
If the fault requires major work or expensive parts you will be quoted a fixed price for the repair before the work proceeds.
Planned preventative maintenance is regular, scheduled work carried out to keep the equipment in good working order and to optimise its efficiency and accuracy.
It is is designed to preserve and enhance equipment reliability by replacing worn components before they actually fail.
Our technicians will carry out a thorough inspection of your air conditioning system and advise on any replacement parts that might be required.
Our maintenance program includes:
- Fully safety and operational check of all electrical controls and mechanical components.
- Fully inspection of all accessible refrigeration pipe connection points and components for gas leaks.
- Refrigerant pressure and temperature testing
- Clean all filters to prolong or extend serviceable life, protect compressor from liquid flood-back, avoid fan motor overload, and ensure maximum system capacity and air flow.
- Condensation drain lines cleaned, to avoid blockages causing leaks
- Outdoor unit heat exchanger of debris cleaned, to prevent corrosion
- Full written report on completion of service
- To assist in maintaining your system 5-year Manufacturer’s warranty, at least on seasonal documented maintenance per annum carried out by any qualified air conditioning technicians, can assist in ensuring all warranty claims be honoured.
Key objective of planned preventative maintenance visits includes:
- Longevity of life
- Money saving and energy efficiency
- Optimising Time
- Improving air quality
- Reduce risk of breakdowns or replacement costs
Our preventative maintenance contract includes the following aspects:
- General maintenance work, detailed inspection, testing and cleaning
- Technician’s report and recommendations for every site visits
- Priority scheduling of service or repair calls
- Technical support staff can offer advice and fault diagnosis assistance by phone