For all your commercial air conditioning needs, Endeavour Air’s highly skilled engineering and installation staff can assist you today. Providing a comprehensive service including:
Engineering, Design & Construct– Office Buildings, Shopping Centres, Factories, Laboratories, Pharmaceutical, Film, Broadcasting & Telecommunications.
Mechanical Ventilation –Car Park, Kitchen, Toilet exhaust, Warehouse, Manufacturing & Testing Facilities, Laboratory Fume Exhaust, lift motor room ventilation & control and stair pressurisation systems.
Certification – Mechanical essential services annual fire damper inspection.
Commissioning – Our projects are contracted to independent commissioning engineers.
Building Management Systems– (BMS) instantly identifies and controls lighting, air-conditioning, security, watering systems & audio visual equipment, important for commercial board rooms and home theatre units.
Resources: Auto Cad 2000, Plotter, Various BMS & applications software, scaffolding & lifting equipment, 20-30 installers & tradesmen & specialised testing equipment.
Our Qualifications include:
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Certificate.
- Electrical Contractor’s Licence and Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate.
- Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Certificate of Sales Engineer in Refrigeration.
- Member of the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association (RACCA) and Australian Institution of Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating (AIRAH).