Endeavour Air Conditioning provides a range of commercial services to our clients in Lane Cove. With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, we have the knowledge and in-depth experience required to provide complete cooling and heating solutions to clients in any industry. Our list of clients is extensive and includes the following:
- Engineering, Design and Construct – office buildings, factories, shopping centers etc.
- Mechanical Ventilation – cars parks, warehouses, laboratory fume exhaust etc.
- Certification – Mechanical essential services annual fire damper inspection
- Commissioning – Our projects are contracted to independent commissioning engineers
- Building Management Systems (BMS) – identify and control lighting, air conditioning, security watering systems and audio visual equipment, especially important for commercial board rooms and home theatre units
- Resources – Scaffolding and lifting equipment, 20-30 installers and tradesmen
We can take care of any services and maintenance issues regarding your commercial air conditioning in Lane Cove. That is why we offer our clients planned preventative maintenance. This involves out highly trained technicians carrying out regular, scheduled work to ensure your equipment is always kept in good working order. The main purpose of preventative maintenance is to ensure equipment is always being kept in the best condition possible to reduce any chance of issues arising. By regularly servicing your commercial air conditioning in Lane Cove, we are able to identify any issues that may occur and resolve them with time to spare. Our highly trained technicians will also be able to preserve and enhance the reliability of your equipment by replacing old or worn out components.
We can also use our in-depth knowledge to create a complete temperature-controlled solution for your commercial building or office. Our technicians will be able to thoroughly assess your workplace, and take into account any special requirements or preferences you may have regarding your air conditioning, after which they can determine the best product for you and your employees.
Having worked in this industry for over 30 years, we understand better than anyone that emergencies can happen at any time or place. When your air conditioning fails on a hot summer’s day, the productivity of your employees can be dramatically reduced, causing a loss of revenue for your business, and making the workplace uncomfortable for all those in it. That is why we provide emergency services for commercial air conditioning in Lane Cove. We are available to respond to any emergency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To find out more, call us on (02) 9585 9955, or email us at email@example.com.